All registrants must read and accept the terms below.
Face masks are mandatory and required for indoor prayers at ISNA Centers.
As extra safety precautions, for all persons over age 70, it is recommended to refrain from visiting our centres for prayers
In the past 14 days:
I have not experienced or done any of the following: Fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose, and shortness of breath. Neither I, nor anyone in my household, has travelled outside Ontario in the past 14 days. I have not been investigated, nor tested positive, nor have been in contact with anyone who has been tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
(Please take this self-assessment if you’re worried you were exposed to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) or have symptoms https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/
I agree to the following:
- I am healthy (and I am not elderly or infirm and do not suffer from any chronic health conditions).
- I agree to maintain social distancing, of at least 2 metres, bring my prayer mats, and come prepared with wudhu, to the masjid. I understand the masjid will not open the washroom and wudhu facilities.
- I understand it is recommended by public health Canada that I will bring and wear a face mask wherever social distancing is not possible and will adhere to that recommendation to the best of my ability.
- I understand that at ISNA centers it is mandatory and required to wear a face mask indoors.
- I understand that there will be no chairs and seating available for prayers.
- I understand that any wheelchairs, strollers, folding chairs, or other such seating or wheeled equipment cannot be brought into the center.
- I will also bring a bag for my shoes and place them in the bag during my visit to the masjid.
- I will pray all additional Sunnah, Nafl, and optional prayers at home.
- I will follow the directives as given by ISNA Canada management, staff, and volunteers to ensure the safety of myself and others.
- I will not hold ISNA Canada (including its management, staff, and volunteers) responsible for any reason due to my attendance at the masjid, and am coming entirely at my own risk.
- To gain access to the masjid premises, upon entry, I will carry and present proof of my personal registration and ONE official government identity (either Health Card or Drivers Licence).
Release of Liability:
While we do our best to clean and sanitize the masjid ISNA Canada has no control over the potential spread of the various and other ailments and you expressly agree to hold harmless ISNA Canada and it’s management, staff & volunteers in the event you contract any ailment found to be contracted as a result of your attendance at the center.